I’m not a huge fan of cottage cheese on it’s own, but blended in something sweet is game changing! I have used cottage cheese in dessert dips, cheesecakes, and now a protein “tiramisu” type mousse breakfast or snack.
At 300 calories and 22g of protein, you can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- 150g cottage cheese
- 50g light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 4 ladyfinger cookies
- 1/2 cup cold espresso
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Lay fingerlady cookies into a container and soak with espresso
- Add cottage cheese, cream cheese, syrup into a food processor or blender
- Pour over cookies and dust with cocoa powder
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight
So easy, so delicious and can be helpful for busy mornings as it can be made the night before.
Leave a Reply